Christine Jacob founded Digi-Bridges in 2016 to help unleash the potential of using Digital Strategies in healthcare.
My aim is to help my healthcare customers to adopt digital strategies that put their audiences at the centre.
Bringing more than 18 years of experience in Fortune 500 organizations where I held leading global, regional and local roles mainly focusing on Digital. I founded Digi-Bridges to help unleash the potential of using Digital Strategies in advancing healthcare.
My aim is to help my customers to adopt creative and innovative user engagement strategies, successfully connecting with their key stakeholders to create relevant and sustainable digital health solutions.
Besides consulting, I am a HealthTech researcher at ARU in Cambridge, and I am also an external Lecturer of Digital Marketing and Communications at the University of Applied Sciences Northwest Switzerland.
- Ph.D. Candidate in Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, UK. Thesis in Digital Health
- M.Sc. in International Management from the University of Applied Sciences Northwest Switzerland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Research Methods, Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods from Herriot Watt University, Edinburgh
- B.Sc. in Economics with Minor specialty Computer Science
- Advanced diploma in Business Administration from University of Cambridge
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing from the Digital Marketing Institute
- Professional diploma in Marketing Strategies in a Mobile World from Stanford
We collaborate with a well established network of trusted partners specialising in diverse areas that support the success of Digital Communications and Social Media strategies.
Digi-Bridges can propose and bring in experts in the following domains to fit your projects’ needs when they prevail:
UsercentriX is our preferred partner for typical usability testing.
Digital Change Management
Technology changes are a natural part of the Digital Transformation process. Our preferred partners at LIVEsciences are organisational change experts and will be happy to help you catalyse the change.