My name is Christine K Jacob, and I founded Digi-Bridges to help unleash the potential of using Digital Marketing and Communications in connecting businesses and individuals to their target audiences.
My aim is to help my customers to adopt creative and innovative digital and social media strategies in successfully connecting with their audiences using the suitable channels and laser focused targeted messaging.
Bringing more than 15 years of experience in Fortune 500 organizations where I held leading global, regional and local roles in both Marketing and Communications. Former employers include several Pharma giants, as well as engineering companies in the construction and automotive industries.
Beside consulting, I teach “Communications & Media” and “Marketing in a Digital World” at the University of Applied Sciences Northwest Switzerland.
- Ph.D. Candidate in Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, UK. Thesis in Digital Health
- Master of sciences in International Management from the University of Applied Sciences Northwest Switzerland
- BSc in Economics
- Advanced diploma in Business Administration from Cambridge
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing from the Digital Marketing Institute
- Professional diploma in Marketing Strategies in a Mobile World from Stanford