Christine Jacob founded Digi-Bridges in 2016 to help unleash the potential of using Digital Strategies in connecting her customers to their healthcare audiences.
My aim is to help my healthcare customers to adopt digital strategies that put their audiences at the centre.
Bringing more than 17 years of experience in Fortune 500 organizations where I held leading global, regional and local roles mainly focusing on Digital. I founded Digi-Bridges to help unleash the potential of using Digital Strategies in advancing healthcare.
My aim is to help my customers to adopt creative and innovative user engagement strategies, successfully connecting with their key stakeholders to create relevant and sustainable digital health solutions.
Besides consulting, I am a HealthTech researcher at ARU in Cambridge, and I teach Digital Marketing and Communications at the University of Applied Sciences Northwest Switzerland.
- Ph.D. Candidate in Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, UK. Thesis in Digital Health
- Master of sciences in International Management from the University of Applied Sciences Northwest Switzerland
- BSc in Economics
- Advanced diploma in Business Administration from Cambridge
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing from the Digital Marketing Institute
- Professional diploma in Marketing Strategies in a Mobile World from Stanford