My name is Christine K Jacob, and I founded Digi-Bridges to help unleash the potential of using Digital Strategies in connecting my customers to their healthcare audiences.
My aim is to help my healthcare customers to adopt digital strategies that put their audiences at the centre.
Bringing more than 16 years of experience in Fortune 500 organizations where I held leading global, regional and local roles in both Marketing and Communications. Former employers include ngineering companies in the construction and automotive industries as well as several Pharma giants like Roche and Novartis.
Beside consulting, I teach Digital Marketing and Communications at the University of Applied Sciences Northwest Switzerland.
- Ph.D. Candidate in Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, UK. Thesis in Digital Health
- Master of sciences in International Management from the University of Applied Sciences Northwest Switzerland
- BSc in Economics
- Advanced diploma in Business Administration from Cambridge
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing from the Digital Marketing Institute
- Professional diploma in Marketing Strategies in a Mobile World from Stanford